Welcome to the University of Wisconsin online Bachelor of Science in Applied Computing!
Organizations in virtually every industry need qualified professionals with the skills to drive logistical process through the practical application of technology. The UW Bachelor of Science in Applied Computing is an applied computer science degree that equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to put existing technologies to work and, more importantly, teaches you how to innovate new technologies.
Visit the following pages to find out more:
- Program Overview—view eligibility, prerequisites, and accreditation
- Program Outcomes—see what you will learn and be able to do as a graduate of this program
- Courses—view course descriptions
- Faculty—meet the expert faculty who will teach your courses
- FAQs—get answers to the most commonly asked questions
Ready to apply? Visit our Application and Admission page.
Find out more about the UW Bachelor of Science in Applied Computing and how you can get ahead in this exciting field.
Our enrollment advisers are available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT.